Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog End

Hi there Blogheads,

Today is your last post so, it's time for a little reflection.

Please answer the following questions:
Which post you enjoyed writing most? (& why?)
Which post you enjoyed writing least? (& why?)
Which of your classmate's blogs you enjoyed reading most? (& why?)
Who has the most attractive blog? (& why?)
What you enjoyed or disliked about the blog writing experience? (& why?)

Leave a comment on your teacher's blog and on the blogs of 3 classmates. Write a minimum of 250 words.





11 comments:

  1. What do you like the most about reading the blogs of your students?

    I hope you have a great summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best, for me, for making these blog is that I learnt to make blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the time of the bye! but i learn a lot! thanks teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a kind of sad to write a last blog... any way thank you Sir for everything!
    And please don´t make too hard the test :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last post!! have fun writing the reflections
    we can now make other blogs, It was great to learn about that

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great activity! I learned a lot, I hope this kinds of activities continues in the future

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your patience! i liked that this class was a little more relaxed than the traditionals

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked to created my blog...I learned a little more of english language...and I had fun to read the post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your picture remember me this song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD74-1G9o_U

    this course helped me to practice a lot the language : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. it was nice to read your blogs every week, you are one of the nicest teachers I've ever had (seriously!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish that there was an English 5 class! I completely agree with Angelica, you're a great and nice teacher. I wish you have some nice holidays... maybe some traveling as you like!

    ReplyDelete