Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Photograph you like


This is a photograph from when I was about 10 years old. I'm with 2 of my brothers, Adrian & Colin, outside our house in Chester. I love this photo because of our look and the stances we have. It reminds me of early Star Trek for some reason. If you look closely, you´ll see that my brothers and I have the same haircut. That´s because my Dad used to cut our hair. Actually, I think my mum knitted the jumpers (sweaters) we are wearing. There are only 3 years between my brother's and I (If I was 10 then Ady - in the middle was 8 and a half and Colin was 7), however, I was much taller than either of them. We lived in this house for about 12 years and this photo brings back lots of memories about my childhood. I was born in the countryside and moved to the city when I was 7 so that had a big effect on my upbringing. I don't know who took the photo, most probably one of my elder sisters. I think it was most likely to have been Terry my eldest sister as I think she was the first one to have a camera.

Write about a photograph you like.
Say:
Where the photograph was taken,
Who took it,
What it shows,
Why you like the photograph.

Mention anything else you think is important. Write at least 250 words. Leave a comment on your teacher's blog and on at least 3 of your classmates' blogs.

12 comments:

  1. It is a lovely and cute photograph.
    Maybe we could take a picture of the members of this class, one that could bring us good memories in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of taking a picture of the members in the class!

    By the way... are you the tall one, standing on the left? I must say the three of you look really cute, though I get the idea that you were some mischievous little boys~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and cool photo. Are you all using the same shoes? this is a great photo to remember, the family and childhood brings good memories to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a funny picture, and it's really nice that you think one of the best is with your brothers and you can all watch it and laugh about the greate time you had together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! Love the haircuts :P And love that british feel that the photography has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photograph, it really shows that you were very happy on those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo! do you remember what were you doing when it was taken?

    ReplyDelete
  8. In general, the child's memoirs are the most beautiful.

    The picture is very fun because stance of "Star Trek" jaja...

    bye Simon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. It´s a fun picture, i like the attitude and the posture of the three of you it´s look great. It´s so amazing the numbers of memories that can be save in a single photo, it´s like a pendrive of past feelings and sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the photograph! it has a lot of attitude and sure it's a very nice memory

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photo is too cute, I loved it...
    Do you feel nostalgia when you're remembering those days?

    ReplyDelete
  12. jaja, you look very cute with your brothers! I think it's great that you can be able to capture one moment, it's always easy remember one special moment if you have a picture!

    ReplyDelete